The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before. Designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment, this high-performance multimeter quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened, helping minimize downtime.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA dot matrix display with white back light for sharp, clear images.
- Graph, save, and share the tool’s readings with your team using the ir3000FC (sold separately).
- Graphically review up to 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board Trend Capture.
- Unprecedented ability to zoom in up to 14 times to view and analyze data—without a PC.
- Works with Fluke Connect mobile app and Fluke Connect enabled test tools with optional connector.
- Included accessories: test leads, alligator clips, holster, AA batteries (installed), info packet.
- Domestic delivery is free for all orders. If ordering Fluke items from Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will be calculated by package size and weight at checkout. All other items are shipped free. Greo Electronics also ships all products free to Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand EXCEPT for our Fluke collection.
- You can return ALL products up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are in same condition that you received them.