The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before. Designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment, this high-performance multimeter quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened, helping minimize downtime.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA dot matrix display with white back light for sharp, clear images.
- Graph, save, and share the tool’s readings with your team using the ir3000FC (sold separately).
- Graphically review up to 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board Trend Capture.
- Unprecedented ability to zoom in up to 14 times to view and analyze data—without a PC.
- Works with Fluke Connect mobile app and Fluke Connect enabled test tools with optional connector.
- Included accessories: test leads, alligator clips, holster, AA batteries (installed), info packet.